Sunday, October 16, 2011

Massive IMM!

Hello Everyone!


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren where we spotlight the books we've received in our mailboxes either for review or purchased.

I realized today that I have not been able to post since October 5th and that immediately upset me. I know I don't post daily but I try to get something in once a week AT LEAST! Not posting anything in over a week and a half does not sit right with me.

So I have saved up two book deliveries in the last week and I'm taking a break from studying for my History midterm (which I am totally going to fail) to bring you this massive IMM! The only problem is that with all this homework, it'll be forever before I can get to any of these amazing books.
But for now, let's drool over what I got:


Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Fateful by Claudia Gray
Vanish (Firelight, #2) by Sophie Jordan
The Fallen 3: End of Days by Thomas E. Sniegoski
Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2 by Stephenie Meyer and Kim Young
The Iron King, The Iron Daughter and The Iron Queen, (Iron Fey, #1,2 & 3) by Julia Kagawa
Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick

OMG.I love all these books and I haven't even read them yet! I'm just so glad to have them on my shelves for when I finally get a chance to crack one open. I'll probably get to them around...oh I don't know - summer break!

Feel free to leave your IMM list or link below so we may continue the drooling!

1 comment:

Sara (of the Page Sage) said...

I love Glow! It's so good! I need to read the Iron Fey series!

Here's my IMM, if you want to check it out (: http://thepagesage.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-2.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails