Sunday, October 3, 2010

For Me and For You!

So, I think I started this post like, three times. Once about sleeping in on Saturdays and another about never being to get the right release dates from Goodreads. But that just kept leading me into these long rants and keeping me from getting to the point of my post. These are three books that I am genuinely equally excited about!


Thirst No. 3, The Eternal Dawn by Christopher Pike is out in stores now and on my bookcase! I love this series! Tons of action, vampires, and twists and turns you never see coming! You can find my review of the first two books HERE!

I might be a little late on this one but, just in case you haven't already seen it, I am sharing with you the new cover of Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) by Maggie Stievfater. And if you have already seen the cover, well, can you ever really get sick of looking at it? I love that red is the new color for this book and I'm sure we can expect red ink on the inside! But the best part? Sam on the cover as a real boy and Grace as the wolf!




Next, I'd like to show you the cover of Blessed (Tantalize #3) by Cynthia Leitich Smith. This is the third book in a rather odd trilogy, in my opinion. The first two were unrelated to each other, and Blessed will have appearances of characters from both of them. You can find my reviews of the first two books here - Tantalize and Eternal.




Isn't that gorgeous? I love the blood-drop-like rose petals, the dress that looks like an angels wing. Ugh, I just love it and I can't wait for its release February 8, 2011!

Last but not least, here are two books I picked up yesterday at Borders:


                                                               

Morganville Vampires, Volume 2, (#3-4)             I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)


My my my! How that To-Be-Read list is growing!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails