Sunday, February 27, 2011

Seven Facts Award!

Last week my blog received an award from Brittany at Brittany's Fantasy! Thanks so much! This is the 7 Facts Award, if you receive this award you must:
  • Thank the person that gave you the award
  • Post 7 random facts about yourself
  • Pass the award on to 15 bloggers




Seven randoms facts about me:
  1. I don't eat seafood, but it looks and smells so good that I wish I did.
  2. I despise feet.
  3. I'd rather be home than anywhere else.
  4. I love chocolate.
  5. The smell of pumpkin pie makes me sick.
  6. I hate being in pictures.
  7. I miss writing poetry.
I pass this award to:
  1. Book Lungs
  2. Off In Another World
  3. Ramblings of a Rand0m Girl
  4. YA? Y Not?
  5. YA Book Freak
  6. The Wolf's Den
  7. The Bursting Bookshelf
  8. The Book Bug
  9. Supernatural Snark
  10. I Like These Books
  11. KelseyAnne's Book Blog
  12. YA Urban
  13. The Book Worms
  14. Words & Whispers
  15. The Zealous Reader

Thanks again Brittany!



5 comments:

Maddie M. said...

I hate seafood too, :/
thanks for the award, you have an amazing blog! (:

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for thinking of my blog for this award and congrats to you for receiving it as well. I have to say I'm not a big fan of feet either, I like them to stay covered in socks:)

Jess said...

haha I hate feet too :D

Lexie said...

Thanks so much for the award! (And chocolate is the best thing in the world!)

Elaine said...

I'm glad everyone likes their awards! You're all very welcome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails