Hey guys! This is my first Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it. This week is the:
Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - I really want to read this because it must've been good - they're making it into a movie!
2. The Iron Fey by Julia Kagawa - I tried to buy the whole series the other day and they only had one. I was disappointed.
3. Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr - This series sits on my shelf, I just never get around to it.
4. Wondrous Strange series by Lesley Livingston - Another series sitting on my shelf.
5. Fallen series by Lauren Kate - I'm torn about this series. I have all the books but I keep getting mixed reviews which is why I keep putting it off.
6. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare - I tried to read this book. I couldn't finish the first chapter. I love the Mortal Instruments so this series is a must read for me, I just need to give it another chance.
7. Wither by Lauren DeStefano - I saw DeStefano at a book signing with Cassandra Clare and Holly Black and hearing her discuss her book made it sound REALLY good. I'll get to it...eventually.
8. Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan - I really want to read this, I just get caught up with so many new releases.
9. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton - I can't remember what drew me to want to read this book, but something must have sounded good, otherwise it wouldn't be on my shelf.
10. Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick - I always forget about this series. I've read so many great things about it and I bet it's really good. I hope one day soon, I get around to reading it.
I feel like there are so many other series and novels that I'm not up on that everyone else is talking about. You ever feel that way?
If you have a top Ten Tuesday list, post it at the bottom so I can see yours!