Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 Reading Challenge

Hey Everyone!
Did any of you make resolutions this year? I didn't really make a specific resolution, just a general one and that is, put simply, is to get sh- uh, stuff done. There are things I want to do and things that need to be done and I'd like to do some of both. Along with that, I've decided to enter the 2012 Reading Challenge.


I don't usually commit to reading a certain list of books because I like to feel my way to my next read, see what I'm in the mood for. But I figured, it's a new year with a ton of great releases I know I'm gonna read, so why not make it a challenge? I chose 20 books and here's my list for the challenge:

By Melissa Marr

By Margaret Stohl & Kami Garcia

By Lesley Livingston

By Nina Bangs



Endlessly (Paranormalcy 3) by Kiersten White
Destined (Wings 4) by Aprilynne Pike
Balthazar by Claudia Gray

Wow. It looks like a lot when you lay it all out there like that. All I know is that I am looking forward to reading each and every one of them!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails