Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday!

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme created by Breaking The Spine to highlight upcoming books that readers are dying to get their hands on!

Ok guys, I'm really excited about this one....


The Presidential Campaign Trail, 2012: A political operative and a volunteer are brutally murdered while caught in a compromising position. Written in their blood on the wall of the crime scene: IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK.And with that, a centuries-old horror known only as the Boogeyman returns to taunt Nathaniel Cade, the President's Vampire. Against the backdrop of the 2012 presidential race, with the threat of constant exposure by the media, Cade and Zach must stop the one monster Cade has never been able to defeat completely. And they must do it before the Boogeyman adds another victim to his long and bloody list: the President of the United States himself.

For more, click the link to read an EXCLUSIVE SNEAK-PEEK from the author's blog!




I really wasn't sure if there was going to be another installment of one of my favorite bad-ass vamps, Nathaniel Cade. The last time we saw him he was battling some serious lizard-like creatures and damn near got his head ripped off more than once. I love the whole blood oath thing and sincerely wonder if by the end of his story, if Cade will find a way to break the oath and be free.

The only thing I do not care for is the cover. What is that a gate he's walking towards? But the reason I don't like it is because it's in color when the previous two covers were all black and white...and blood red. I wish it had stuck to the theme. Still, I'm not worried about the story itself, I know it will be awesome!

On shelves April 26th!
Do No Miss It!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails