Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday Movie!!


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme created by Breaking The Spine to highlight upcoming books that readers are dying to get their hands on, but this week it's a YA movie that I can't wait for!




If you're excited about this too, you have to READ THIS before you go any further!

Did you read it? Awesome, right? I know. Harald Zwart sounds like an amazing director and I'm starting to get good feelings about this flick! I LOVE this series so naturally I'm really hoping they do it right. The production team has a lot of work to do and even more expectations to live up to.





I'm not sure who those other guys are but this looks like a pretty good cast to me! As we all know by now, so far only Lily Collins has been cast to play Clary Fray. Personally, I think Alex Pettyfer is the only man that could be Jace. I think Jamie Campbell Bower is too young in the face and doesn't do back-off-I'm-dangerous very well either.

This is him in New Moon as Caius; just one of the most (supposed) ruthless in the Volturi coven. I'm sorry but...I'm just not buying it. This look doesn't say "fear me"; it says "Meow. Grr baby, yeah!" - say that in you're Austin Powers voice and you got it.

I want Jace's actor to strike me as someone that I need to keep an eye on and at the same time, someone I can't take my eyes off!







So yeah, that's what I'm waiting for. You?


1 comment:

Krystianna said...

This movie is going to be absolutely amazing. I can't wait for it! I like hwo you chose a movie instead! :)

Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails