Sunday, December 19, 2010

Good news and bad news...then GREAT NEWS!

Hello Everyone! I've missed you so!

I've got goods news and bad news but then I've got something to cheer us all up! The good news is that I finally got my computer back! The new keys are great and it feels nice to be able to just type without having to worry about the missing keys. The bad news is that it appears while someone was handling my computer, they dropped it. The lower right corner is broken and the edges are sharp, I keep scraping my hand and arm on it. Luckily, it is still covered by warranty and they're paying for S&H both ways this time.

Sooo, to distract me from this disappointment, here's the great news. While I was out of the blogosphere, those agonizing two weeks, something amazing happened! The cover of Cassandra Clare's fourth installment in the Mortal Instruments Series, City of Fallen Angels, was revealed...and I am in love!!!!

 

Isn't it gorgeous?! I love Clary's hair, flying wildly around her, it makes her look magical. Like her hair is floating alive with it. I like the hint of runes on  her body, too. Simon looks strong and confident. Ready. For whatever!

There's more! If you've been living under a rock or maybe half-under a rock (like me, who is a little late), City of Bones, the first book of the Mortal Instruments Series is set to come to the big screen! That's right...Jace...big screen. Lily Collins has already been cast to play Clary Fray!




She's definitely channeling Clary with the curly hair! I'm very happy with this choice but even more excited to see who will be picked to play Jace! I don't know what I'm looking for, but I'll know it when I see it! Click here more movie updates on Cassandra Clare's website.


2 comments:

KelseyAnne said...

Hey I've been following your blog for sometimes now and I love it! It keeps me updated on all the awesome things going on in the book world and also keeps me updated on whats new and upcoming. I've just recently started a new blog (as my old on I had to pay for sucky!) and I'd love it if you would check it out I'm still working on it though.
http://kelseyannesbookblog.blogspot.com/

I Live In A Fictional World said...

Thank you so much Kelsey! I will definitely stop by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails