Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend Wind-Up

Hello Everyone!

I hope all of you had a great weekend! I had a great start to mine. It started Thursday with two beautiful bouquets of flowers for me and my daughter, a new IPod Nano on Friday, and six new books from Borders on Saturday - all because someone loves me *blushes*!

 Allow me to share with you these six amazing titles!







Click the titles to go to each books Goodreads page: Blessed, My Soul To Steal, Slice of Cherry, Shadowspell, Entice and Once in a Full Moon.


It's not over yet! On top of all that gooey goodness, today while I was at my local dollar store, my bestie and I were digging through the paperback bin and she reads a title aloud thinking it would get a laugh out of me. Little did she know, she had just plucked a small paperback I'd been looking for! Wicked Nights by Nina Bangs is the first part of the Castle of Dark Dreams set. The first one I read was My Wicked Vampire, number four of the set (they don't seem to run in order). You can find my review of it here. Well, anyway, they are chock-full of paranormal romance! There wasn't anything overly sexual about it, but I would recommend it for mature audiences only!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails