Saturday, August 27, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #11



I'm really glad to be doing the Book Blogger Hop this week, hosted by none other than Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books. She is kind enough to continue this hop, and for that I am thankful!

So this week's question is a non-book-related!

DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?
My answer: No I do not. I love animals but what I don't love is the maintenance they require. I don't do litter boxes and I'm not walking the dog at 8am in the winter time. Some might say to train it to go in the house. To me, that's the same as having a cat. Yuck. Either way, a mess is a mess is a mess - and I ain't cleaning it! I would love to pet your pets though!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When you have furbabies it becomes worth it :)

Here's my "Book Blogger Hop" post.

WhatBriReads said...

I agree - for most pets, I don't enjoy the amount of maintenance it takes to keep them happy and healthy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails