Friday, November 25, 2011

Series I Am Thankful For



One day a year, we gather with family to share delicious food and the things that we are thankful for. I consider all my wonderful followers members of my extended family and so I thought it would be nice to share with you the few series that I am very thankful for.

First and foremost, Twilight. to some of you that might sound corny, but this saga is responsible for rekindling my love of reading! There's nothing like an amazing love story to bring out the avid reader is someone that encourages them to seek out more stories just like it. It is for that reason, that I am thankful for The Mortal Instruments series! Without a strong follow-up series, it is possible that it would have been easy for me to stop reading again.

Next, Wings by Aprilynne Pike and Evernight by Claudia Gray. Both great love stories, lovable characters and fantastic plots! I am thankful for them for bringing out the romantic in me and giving me characters to fall in love with!

I cannot forget the Vampire Academy. Seriously, what is there not to be thankful for with this series? Action, romance, humor and mental eye-candy! Nuff said! Thirst by Christopher Pike for challenging me, keeping me engaged with intricate plot-lines and interesting characters.

Last but definitely not least, the Sookie Stackhouse novels. I am especially thankful for this series for inspiring the best TV show ever!! But also for having the most entertaining, the most action-packed and the most jaw-dropping series I have read to date!

Aside from these wonderful books, I am most thankful my amazing family: my daughter, mother, grandparents, aunts, uncle, goddaughters, cousins, best friends and my book-buying boyfriend!

Instead of going on and on about these books, because I could, I encourage to spend as much time with family and eat well! Safe travels to all you commuters, too.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails